BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Kayaking / Canoe-ing

Remember I said I experience so many things here compared to M'sia?
Well, for the very first time, I went for canoe-ing!! Woohoo!!! My friend brought me to Victor Harbour, one the lakes there - so clear, so beautifuL!! It was fun & I felt so peaceful just floating at the middle of the lake, and watch the sun shine unto the water. The houses around the lake are awesome :)

It was soooo refreshing just sitting in the canoe at the middle of the lake, during a hot day... and dip my hands into the lake water, because the water is cool & it's so refreshing! I should have swam or something XD Then again, I scared I drown 'cuz I haven't swam for a while. LOL!!
My friends tried to con me & wanted to throw me into water. It didn't work out XD What to do? I so innocent :P

The small beach at the lake :)


Houses around the lake


Shelley & I. Lovely isn't it how the sun reflect on the water :)


Friend tipped over from the canoe!!

1 comments:

el luco said...

hahah wat la u... u neva ask me... lol. all the outdoor stuff i can take you but you had to go to aussie and try it... hahah. should try white water rafting, it requires a lot of teamwork. lol.