BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 23, 2007

What Do I Really Need To Do Here

Wahh!! I've been holidayin like crazy during the 2 weeks hols.
Tomorrow uni starts again!
I haven't touched my assignments or studies yet!!!! None.. ZILTCH!!!!
Bleah.. I never thought that I could have so much fun in Adelaide.
I guess it's the people you're with that makes a difference :)

Here it's no different than back home. I feel as if my lifestyle is similar. I still have my "late nites". I still have a group of people that I always meet and hang out with.
I still have movies to catch up and places to hang out. It's free! cuz we do it in friend's house.
I still karaoke here... again in friend's house... he has this singing game thing in his house. FREE!
So yeah.. My entertainments here are all FREE!! Except for shopping & food ler!

Visiting places ain't that cheap but worth the money. I've flew to Melbourne. I went around Adelaide with different groups of friends. I went for OCF Easter Camp and gotten close to different people again.

I'm glad that I've been enjoying myself. I really do. But what stike me is that I can't keep having fun without being responsible. I have responsibility to my studies, my finances, my home here in Adelaide, my friendships, my family, my relationship with God etc... as much as I would like to have fun, I still have to remember that I still have other things to handle and to finish. I've gotta enjoy & embrace life and yet not neglect my responsibility as a child, student, house mate and friend.

Sigh.. not easy.. As much I just wanna skip studies altogether.. it is my calling to be a student and do my best for him. Gotta be motivated. Wanna fix my life in this area!!!

In my years in Psychology course, I've never gotten a distinction for assignments before. Guess what? I got high distinction for one of my paper!!! Although it's only 10% of the course... still I am overjoyedd!!! Thank You GODDD!!! WoohoO!! And my dear friend who help me check my grammar language for the paper. WAHH!!! XD I have 70% on my criminal essay. The one I thought I did badly I did pretty ok... 3.5/5. Now waiting for one more paper's result.

I am more confident or motivated to do my other assignments now. I really wanna do my best. God has been merciful and tolerated all my last minuteness and also, blessed me with people that could help me, supported and calmed me down when I was rushing for assignments. I want to enjoy my student life.. not just for my freedom here in a foreign land but to truly enjoy what I learn as well :)

I'm sure if I get my life straighten up again.. I can be confident again and reach to achieve what I really want in and for my life.

You guys and gals can too k! :) Just don't give up & don't do it alone.

0 comments: