It's almost the end of the 6th month of my stay in Adelaide.
Many events happened in between... experienced both the happiness and shed some tears.
Friendships started and grew... some blossomed... while a few deteriorate... A number was mended.. but well, not all could be mended like you would like them to be.
People close to me before wasn't as close now... the people whom I met latter became closer than I could possibly imagine.
Have I changed for better or for worst? Well, I chose to lead my own path...
When one choose to lead one's path, and only want to walk it alone... it becomes very lonely. It is tiring and when you fall, no one is there to pick you up or to push you on to move when you are discouraged.
I wish I could turn back time and make things right.
Then again... without these experiences... I wouldn't have learned so many other things.
Or see many things... or realize different things about myself and others.
Sometimes those who were with you and for you, can turn away and be against you... and the ones who seemed to be against you are supporting you... It's confusing...
Why do people need to judge one another? Why can't each person give one another a chance... taking whatever impressions there are about another, putting it aside and know that there is still some goodness and hope in the person...
Dealing with people is the most tiring thing you can ever do... but people are worth it... Right? Or maybe I too have lost faith and hope in people... 'cuz no one else seem to quite understand the whole point of it. Hmm.. the worst thing is when you see your own people going against one another. Sigh...
Anyway, the path you choose now, will determine the kinda life you want to live in the future. The outcome and consequences are inevitable. What is done is cannot be undone.. but what is not done yet, can still be done correctly.
For better or for worst? I may have become 'worst' over this 6 mths... but... I want to choose to walk a better path from now on...
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
For better or for worst?
Posted by starlightliz at 11:11 am
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment