When I feel desperate and I just don't know what to do anymore...
I give up...
In those times where I just don't understand, or can't comprehend what He wants to do in my life... The overwhelming thought of what can happen and what is gonna happen in your life...
I just give it up to the Lord...
Even when it is so hard to let go... of the one thing I desired for.. the thing which I thought would be the best for me..
O Lord, help me to give it up...
I felt as if I am left powerless. It is as if circumstances have forced me to give it all up...
I don't know what YOU want to do.. or what YOU have in stored for me in the future..
But now.. I am just so tired in every aspect in my life.
I don't have the energy to fight over it anymore...
My heart cried so much... trying to fight You... but.. no matter what... I can never win...
You will never cease to keep banging at my door... You will almost always whisper those words in my ears... Sometimes it is SO IRRITATING!! >.<
But You do it because You love me and You know what is best for me...
Just do what You want...
I give up... I give up my emotions/feelings.. I give up trying so hard to keep something precious in my life... I give up my fears... I give up trying to win people's heart... I give up my weaknesses and my strengths... I give up my own desires... I give it all up.
Help me to let go with delight.. to do Your will with delight. May Your words in my life, not just be laws over my life... but will be words in which I would love to follow all the days of my life with delight.. delighting in what You want me to do.. instead of following my own ways, and only do the things I understand.
Saturday, July 28, 2007
Give Up
Posted by starlightliz at 10:45 am
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment