BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I'm Going Home~

This video was taken from Youth Prayer Conference '08 in Ipoh.

During the end of the session, we sang "Home" by Chris Daughtry in YMCA, Ipoh.



I miss you guys heaps!
It was really fun singing & jamming with ya all!
As well as learnin' together, joking around + playin' silly games!
Oh, not to forget the times we 'cam-whore'

Hope to see ya guys again soon!~
Keep in touch ya ;)
Luv ya all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, writting this as you're on the plane flying back to aussie (sien sien, haha), update your blog more frequent la wei...take care and all the best in landing a job there!

Anonymous said...

btw i just recalled what i really wanted to say in the previous comment, but didn't manage to! haha, i wanted to say, I was like expecting a huge crowd of your fans flooding in to take pics with u! haha! rupa-rupanya only 1 fan and few cg members...take care!