BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Graduation '08

Yes, I am back in Aussieland again, if some of you guys were wondering.

What the heck am I doing here?

First and foremost, I came back for my graduation.
I officially graduated last Thurs, 3rd April 2008 with a 'Bachelor of Psychological Science'.

Yey!!! Finally! :P All the hard work, sweat, vomit and pain.
"Thank You God for bringing me through my degree!!!"
On my graduation ceremony, I can't help but really thank Him for all the He has done to help me through my studies and my time in Aussie.

Here are some pics of my grad :)

Meet Swiggly my graduation pig (gift from my dear parents *muax* thanks!)


With my parents beside the University of South Australia logo


Yes, that's Me!! Am receiving my graduation certificate. I felt so nervous & excited!
No, I neither fell nor dropped the cert on the stage =.=


My graduation certificate, piggy and orange flowers


My classmates! The rest graduated last Dec '07. Some are finishing up their last semester.
All de best!!! Jia Yao!


The Psychology gals.
Can't believe we graduated together. We were from the same CG in HELP University College before this, before we came to Adelaide.
Mel with her Masters cert, Lydia and I with our Bachelor degree cert.



My fav gals, Shelley & Cheryl!


The BioMed students: Kazu & Cheryl



The guys: Sam & Kazu



The gals: Chloe & Esther

The OCF Group that came visit
Cheryl, Chloe, Liz, Mel, Lyd, Kazu & Sam
Thank you peeps! ^^ Your presence meant a lot to me! Really brought a wide smile unto my face that day.


Throwing the grad hat! It's like a ritual or smtng to do it rite? LOL!


Yes... I do get lots of comments that the pig looks like me.

0 comments: