BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Welcome to my new room~

So what's the next step now?
Am I coming home to M'sia? No... not this year.
I'm finding for a job here in Adelaide :)

Oh before I go into the whole job thing.. let me introduce to you my new 'home' for the year.

I am staying in a suburb at the South, 10 mins away from city.

If you guys were wondering why I'm always busy or away on MSN, this is the reason.
New place, many stuff to pack, unpack and pack again.


My New Room (just a week before)


Bed, book shelves and closet cupboard


Table and drawers cupboard



Bed and beside table


Yes, my furnitures are all from IKEA.

Officially shifted in on 8th April 2008.


My New Room (now, with more colours & stuff)
My bed (can see my grad pic at the side.. hehe)


Shelves all full of stuff already... with electronics, books, soft toys, bags etc


Yes my table is pretty full with stationaries, table lamp and stuff u're suppose to put on the table...



My drawer cupboard - on top: accessories, make-up, facial stuff... Gals stuff ler. Yes, I am a girl =.= Growing up to be more lady-like too ;P

The rest of the place~

Shower & toilet... basic and you can see a tub at the side


Our lil kitchen!



Our living hall! Just reorganized the place :) Looks spacious than before


Place to put our shoes (behind the townhouse main door)

There is a cupboard downstairs whereby we can put our jackets! SO BIG! SO COOL! :P
'Cuz I seriously have no more space in my room closet di.

What else.. well, there is a garage here but no one uses it 'cause my housemate and I don't own a car.

Yeah... So that's how my new townhouse look like lo :)

2 comments:

ekah bekah rebekah said...

omg. u get a tub in a townhouse. in malaysia, u dont even get tubs in double storey housing.

man, i want a tub too...they say 15 minutes of a tub bath is good for ur skin. 15 minutes. not 50. :)

envious envious. me want tub too.


haha. the shoes.

starlightliz said...

Even we don't use the bath tub here.. LOL!

I use it to put my clothes laundry in there... :P