Camp Families:
I just randomly joined/adopted into this 'family', from OCF. Ivy our 'mother', Kazu changed status from our brother to 'Uncle' (so weird!), Nesta my 'big bro', Amos my 'lil bro' & Esther my 'lil sis'
A closer look of the family. Another sudden addition to the family, Jacqueline.. Apparently we have 2 more siblings!We were unable to participate in games. He had injured ankle, and I had nausea.
Got to know him more during then. Hahaha stay pretty close to me in M'sia.
Glad to have known ya thru camp! All de best in studies man!
Introducing friends whom I lost contact with from back home/high school:
Fancy meeting ya two here in Adelaide :) Keep in touch and hope we can catch up more one day!


Hahah! Hey how come I wasn't jumping!!!! I did, I did!!! People in the pic: 2 Sams, Esther, David, Edward, Cheryl, Nesta, Karen, Aaron, Chloe 'n me!
Other events:
We did more jamming and singing under the stars that night. Sorry no pic for that... too dark.
No idea what are they doing. Cheryl is the only one looking pretty normal.
We had a short game of 'kicking the ball' before we went back...
Bye bye E-Camp 2008. We'll miss ya! All aboard! Cheryl looks excited! Hahah~! Don't we all look radiant?! :)Best scenery pic I took in this camp:

0 comments:
Post a Comment