Holiday
I would like to share with ya all about the camp I went.
Unfortunately, I don't have much time to blog about.
I know if I did, it'll be a long post.
So, let's just postpone that till end of this week k.
I have many exciting stories from there to tell =)
Schedule
Just realized that I have my schedule booked almost each and everyday.
It's either I'm going out or people coming over.
It's crazy, I tell you! How did I get this busy?
Okay ler, maybe not busy busy like work busy..
well, I am busy with work in the morning till evening..
But at night, it's more of meeting up people, going for meetings etc.
Need to C.H.I.L.L. with myself and with God more.
Food
Oh yeah, I am becoming a sweet tooth fella >_<
I don't really like taking too much sweets, but when I started working, I have to have at least a sweet a day...
Actually, I take more than that.
It's to keep me awake and 'active' in my mind.
I really hope my teeth won't fall out when I get old.
I am even eating more junkfood and 'nasi lemak'.
Gosh!!! Becoming unhealthy.
The junkfood comes in when I am bored or just finished work (why? I don't know)
Nasi lemak usually for breakfast.
I have cravings for that particular Malaysian food in the mornings, though it makes my stomach uncomfortable most of the time after that.
Then, soon before lunch, I'll feel sleepy... After lunch as well.. *sigh*
Sleep/Doze off
My sleeping habit got a bit better.
From 3 - 4ams in the morning, I sleep about 12.30 or latest 1.30am now.
Improvement! *yey!*
I have a really bad habit... I tend to fall asleep in my workplace
(while downloading resumes, half way typing - reformatting resumes etc.) Odd no?
Many contributing factors:
- not enough sleep during the night before
- slouching
- breakfast/too much chybohydrate (nasi lemak)
- reading too many words (resumes)
I realized that posture is very important for one to keep awake.
If I slouch, I tend to feel sleepier and soon doze off.
If I sit up straight, I am able to focus more what I am doing.
Then again, my body gets tired after a while, if I sit up straight for too long.
Can't wait to update about camp and more :)
Thursday, August 24, 2006
Random updates
Posted by starlightliz at 10:55 am
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment