BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Stocking - up

What do I have on my desk?
- Nestle Milo Nuggets
- Rocky Strawberry Flavour
- Chipsmore (Regular)
- Frozz Cherry Mint
- Mentos Sour Mix
- Tic Tac Lemon Mint

I really mean it when I say I eat to keep me alert in the office ;p

5 comments:

starlightliz said...

Yeah.. i think so too! >_< *hehe*

Ken said...

no wonder you fall asleep

you lack the most important thing

COFFEE

duh

Anonymous said...

eh now u become like me..im goin to tell u teh same thing u told me..after ur gigi drop out leh :p then u no more gigi then how?

yeahlor after u eat alot u fat fat ler :P pls pass some over then i help u abit la...or shall i say alot????

Jason

Blurry D said...

Okay that is not very healthy of you lizzz....Kencing manis lo..

Hahah maybe thats why you are such a sweet gal...and maybe a sweet talker..muahahahah

starlightliz said...

I sweet talk????
O_o o_O dat's the first I've heard!
heahahah