Monday mornings... wait.. it's not just the monday mornings.. Almost every morning when I reluctantly wake up for work, I know that I'm gonna begin the day by stoning. Now, here I am in the office, stoning as I stare at the computer....
*waiting... waiting... processing....*
"What am I doing? What am I thinking? What am I staring at?" At times, I really have no idea... I just space out.
This is the result of LACK OF SLEEP!!!! or TOO MUCH SLEEP!!
As for mua, I don't get enough sleep.. But yest, I slept for about 11 hours (not in one shot). I slept from 5.30pm - 10pm and later again at 2.30am - 8.20am.
Body was super tired.. When dad asked me whether I wanted to follow them for dinner, I can't even get up. My eyes could hardly open.. when I answered, I have no idea what came out of my mouth. My voice was muffled. My body was too tired, it was as if, I was pinned unto my bed. It's became sooo heavy, that I can't get myself to do anything else or respond much for that matter.
This morning, I'm wondering whether I have enough sleep... 11 hours seems a lot (when you add up)! but cuz I slept will the afternoon "nap" count? Each day, I get about 5 - 6 hours a day of sleep. Sometimes, even 4 hours only. Well, this is excluding the many times I've dozed off during work or taking a naps 5 mins nap in-between; before, during or after lunch time.
I just want to hibernate! Like the you know those fury animals... when it's winter, they'll have this hibernation period until the season is over. I really gotta take a month off or something. No, not to sleep for a month, but to rest and be recharged physically, to be renewed mentally and refreshed spiritually. November is a great month to do so... because in December I know that I'll be busy with camps, holidays, shopping and catching up with friends before I leave to Aus. In Jan, I'll be preparing for Aus already and off I'll go by the end of the month...
That's fast, huh?
That's why I can't waste my time stoning away and allowing the time and days pass by me, and suddenly realize.. it's all gone... it's all.. gone.. and what have I been doing... I was.. Stoning away....
Monday, September 25, 2006
Stoning Away...
Posted by starlightliz at 12:15 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment