BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Remember the plan?

Remember the plan I mentioned about... the ones about me and my gals?
Ze "Pampering Self" case...

Lolz... No, I didn't get to do facial, manicure/pedicure, straighten my hair and had a total change of fashion.

Why not? It was kinda over the budget. So, we went for the cheaper way of pampering ourselves! *lol*

We did ShOpPiNgZ and KaRaOke-iNg!!!

It was fun!!! Now, I know where to get good and cheap make up sets.
Eg.
For eye shadows & nail polish go to Sasa
For lipsticks, powder, consealer & nail polish... go to Maybelline

My mind got blown off when I heard that consealer cost about RM 80 - 90 in Steila.
I am not a frequent shopper, so I don't know, you see. What more on make-up sets which I hardly get?
My friend brought me to Maybelline and it's only 19.90 bucks!
What a wide price gap!!!

I got a top, skirt and flower pin for the wedding. All in white except the flower pin - in pink.
Friends said I can even wear it for prom! *lolz* Perhaps, I will if I am going. Better still. No need to spend for prom!
Thanks gals! Couldn't have chosen ze perfect outfit without you gals!

We sang the craziest songs. My bestbud have the best voice ever. Luv it!!!
However, the karaoke place that we went didn't have many songs though and we could only use the place for 2 hours.

Oh, I've also learnt that.. when you wash your face with cleanser, you have to use toner and mosturizer after that, to prevent dirt from going into your pores again. *lolz*
I think my face looks so much clearer after following those steps more consistently =)
Am glad!
Don't ask, how come I don't know as a girl, ok. I just didn't.
I thought mosturizer makes me skin oily and I shouldn't use it.
Previously, I only used it when I put make up on as the base or if I am in Aus, and had dry skin.


So, yeah... I believe that you can pamper yourselves in the simplest ways, esp when you're with your hnaging out with ya gal-friends.

Hey, but I haven't forgotten the ultimate pampering plan. It's just postponed to much much much later when I have such money to spend on and time at my side. That's all! =P

1 comments:

starlightliz said...

heahahaha
WAhlaioo! dat's a lot of nuggetsss! ;)
But i'm sure it'll be really fun for you guys too!