I sure am getting old.
I remembered just a few weeks ago, I went for morning walk in Kiara Park in TTDI, next day, my feet hurts for a day or 2.
Just yesterday (Sat morning), my feet & back hurts as a result of jumping in 'United Concert' while I praised & worship God.
That same morning, I gave tambourine lessons to dancers in my cousin's church. After 3 hours of lessons, the pain spreaded. There were a lot of jumping & turning involved. Anything to do with footwork-la. LOL!
This morning, I felt as if I can't move my whole body. My back around my shoulder area, hurts. When I was half awake, half asleep (half conscious), I felt that my legs muscle pulling a few times, as if I strained it during sleep. *OUCH* painful! Yet, I can't really wake up because I was still half asleep!!!!!
I couldn't wake up for long in the morning. No energy to move much because of the pain as well in the morning. Skipped meeting because of the pain. Didn't feel well because of it either. I ended up waking up at 10am++ den sleep back at 11am++ till 1pm++.
I was also kinda limping the whole day. It still hurts now >_<
I either need to exercise more.. or never do any heavy activities/sports anymore to avoid anymore pains like these.
I think I'll choose to exercise more!
Monday, November 27, 2006
Aches
Posted by starlightliz at 1:26 am
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment