Yey! I am recovering :) Still in the process of it but I do feel much better now. Thanks to the peeps who has been encouraging me via cyber-world/smses, "drink more water, sleep earlier ah, remember take your med..etc etc"
As you all know, I'll be flying off to Aussie-land to do my 3rd year really soon - in 2 mths time.
Frankly, I am quite worried. I kinda look forward to it.. just a tiny bit actually. I fear not knowing what my future would be like there. Sure I have friends who are already there & even made new friends there thru' friendster/mail. However, I still feel insecure about the whole new environment, staying on my own, new uni & peeps there.
Like I've said, I have a few friends (whether close a not) there already. I've been reading one of their blogs and it really encouraged me. He really enjoys himself there! Even another friend that came back from Aus & we chatted a bit, he told me that he LOVED the place! Now, why would I be so surprised?
"Wow!" I thought to myself. Would I be able to adapt that well when I get there? What I know for sure is, I ain't prepared for this trip. I don't know how to prepare myself because I don't really know what to expect! >_< I hope that I'm not freaking myself out while typing this.
I am & will be sad to leave my friends & family behind. I am however excited that I would be able to gain new experiences, meet new people & perhaps move on in my life there. I don't know how much I'll like that place. I don't know how much I'll hate it because it'll be so different than M'sia.
I guess all I'll know is that... God will lead me through this. He will be holding my hands as we walk through this... On the condition that, I would hold His hands & walk with Him as well.
Thursday, November 30, 2006
Process of Recovery & Thoughts on Aus
Posted by starlightliz at 2:39 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
don't worry....you'll get the hang of it when you're there. but for now, just try to prepare yourself and ask God to prepare you for wat's to come. bout meeting frens, i think you won't have much of a problem...it will just happen in a sudden...*poof*..."i have a fren!"...haha...i'm sure you'll be back right??...sure can meet up wan...don't worry too much...just believe that everything is in God's control...take care yea! ohyar, exercise more...helps you to not get sick easily...^_^
Post a Comment