BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Thoughts on Aussie 2

Heard some bits & pieces about Adelaide.
Now I am kinda excited to go over to Aussie. Life there seem to be less complicated.
Although there is nothing much to do there, perhaps I can pursue my passions.. such as dancing & singing!! XD It'll be so exciting!

They said in Aussie, you'll be free as a bird. Well, not as hectic as M'sia, that's for sure. I'll be able to let my hair down... learn to relax. Some of my friends were so sure that I'll go wild with the freedom I have. Well, don't think I can do much there :S LOL!!! They can put their bets on it if they want! Jk jk..

Anyway, I think I am ready to let go of the things & people here. At first, I thought it would be really scary but I am more confident, when I heard my friends' stories about the people they meet there as well as the very well kept environment. They seem to doing well there. I hope it'll be easy for me to mix around & adapt too.

I guess, I will always fear the many possibilities that may happen when I am there. But I'm not even there yet, so what the heck?! I'll just leave my worries to 'tomorrow'.. or rather when I am actually there to worry about it. I am damn blur about the accommodation arrangements & all, but I think, it can be worked out-ler.

So.. I guess... I am kinda excited :) I am excited now la! *haha* It'll surely be different.. but who knows? Perhaps it'll become a place that I really wanna be in... Who knows? Maybe migrating there isn't as bad as I thought it would be as well.

I hope to spread my wings and fly to the right places. I pray that I'll be able to truly enjoy my stay there, to pursue my passions & do my best in all that I can!

Wish me the best ya! 2 more months & I'll be off...

0 comments: