I would like to thank those who wished me & spent time with me on my birthday, 12th Dec '06. I didn't have a BIG party bash or anything. Actually, I didn't have anything planned for my birthday but I was moved by the messages, calls & efforts my friends put to celebrate my birthday. It wasn't big but indeed it was significant in my life.
Special thanks to those I spent time with...
FLARE
You guys are funny, wei! Cake also out of shape di... all Peter & We-Ki's fault! *LOL* And Peterrr, so gonna get you for touching me when there was cream on your hands. Spread it on my hands some more! *EEEeeeeee!* So oily! Anyway, thanks for celebrating my birthday the night before the actual day and also the rest of the Dec babies. Really appreciate & love ya all!!! Thanks peeps!
My bro & buddy, Ding Jian... who called me in the middle of the night from Malacca to wish me and spent about 2 hours perhaps, talking, catching up with me & just being there as a wonderful friend & bro! I really really miss ya. Hope that we will get to meet again before you leave to UK. You're awesome bro!
My ex-CG members & friends; Ken, George, Kenny, Darlyl, MC & Glenn.
Thank you for letting me join you all for futsal in the afternoon. I didn't have anything to do at home, so I thought, it'll be good if I could spend my day outside instead. I got to learn to kick the ball properly into the goal (though I have a bad aim) & with much energy! I even got to play the last 10 mins in the court with you guys! :) I am really glad that I was able to spend my time with you guys. After that we had dinner in 1U. Boy, I sure was blur. I don't understand why you guys didn't just tell me "we'll bring you out for dinner". Instead, everyone was like so 'kuai kuai shi shi'. Kenny was whispering to Ken and all. Was like "What is going on???!!!!" And Ken just told me this the night before "Make sure you keep tomorrow night free, k?". We had dinner, my pick but Ken was still hungry! *LOL* Anyway, thanks for the dinner guys. Am thankful & glad :) All of your presence really made a difference that day.
My close ex-school mates; Alex, Li Jian & Brian.
I was sooo sooo tired after a long day out, futsal and dinner. After that, I was supposed to meet these 3 peeps for supper at 11a.m.. When I came back, I found something mysterious. I found shoes that doesn't belong to me or my family under the bench. "Who the heck would put shoes under the bench if there were visitors?", I wondered to myself. I asked my bro about it, he said it was his friends.. but there was something different with his response. I asked him whether he was sure, a few times. Boy, he was a bad liar. He laughed from time to time. I knew something fishy was going on. So, I went to his computer room, no one was there. He said, they were upstairs. Nope, no one in the hall.. no one in his room. He said my room. "Why would his friends be in my room? That is super odd". I opened the door.. nothing and it was pitch black. Few seconds later, I jumped. 3 guys were hiding in the bathroom and shouted "boo!". SAKAI!!!! Gonna kill you guys for giving me a heart attack. LOL! Anywayz, thanks you guys for doing this to me. Oh, thanks for the prezzie that was wrapped with lots & lots newspapers and a 'tali' that was tied tightly around it! You guys have all the time in the world man! So free to do such funny nonsense.
Yesterday morning we went for an expedition. No idea how they got up at 6.30am. We were suppose to get up or start walking at 6am, but we all woke up late. We started at 8am instead. Anyway, this is our 2nd time walking to DU, had a "dim sum" and coming back. They refrained me from eating 'MILO ice-cream' on the way back! Such friends I have who keep emphasizing that I am fat! Anyway, thank you guys for your time. I really appreciated the time we had last time and this things did bring back memories of the friendship we have :) Thanks once again!
Thursday, December 14, 2006
Part 1: HaPpY BiRtHdAy 2 Me! XD
Posted by starlightliz at 7:39 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment