BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 04, 2006

My Albums!

Part 1: Stickers

Can't sleep. So I thought of putting these pics on :) These are the proves of albums I have! Both stickers & encouragement album.

Top 4 are my sticker albums.
Bottom 2 bigger albums are for encouraging notes & inspirational cards.



Stickers I bought this morning:

Precious Moments & Tweety Bird!


Disney Princess' - Kids & Grown-up - Belle, Cinderella, Jasmine, Fiona, Snow White & Ariel.


Disney Characters babies! - Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy!

Had a new album of stickers but these pictures above are sufficient enough.



My previous collection when I was a kid:

As you can see all cartoons. Used to a fan of "Sailormoon".


It'll be too many of I show you guys/gals all my stickers. So, these pictures kinda give ya all an idea on how my collections are like.

1 comments:

Blurry D said...

Hahahahhaahah OMG you sticker freak!!! you were like my sis ages back then hahahaha....