Just doing this for fun! XD
W H O. W A S. T H E. L A S T. P E R S O N. T H A T ...
:: Made you smile? Ding Jian (thanks bro!)
:: Saw you cry? God
:: Went to the movies with you? Family, watched James Bond.
:: You talked on the phone with? Michael.
W O U L D. Y O U. R A T H E R?
:: Pierce your nose or tongue? No thanks for both.
:: Be serious or be funny? Be funny. Think I am too serious di.
:: Drink whole or skim milk? Ermm.. don't quite understand. But I like Aus milk & Full Cream milk! XD
:: Die in a fire or drown? Both also don't one. It's traumatic.
:: Spend time with your parents or enemies? Parents.
D O. Y O U. P R E F E R
:: Flowers or candy? Flowers won't last, yet I don't eat much candy. But I think flowers.
:: Gray or black? Black.
:: Color or Black and white photos? I like both. Color to print, black white for admiration.
:: Lust or love? Love-ler.
:: Sunrise or sunset? Both of God's creation is beautiful! Wish I could watch both with my future partner.
:: M&Ms or Skittles? Skittles the best man!
:: Staying up late or waking up early? I prefer to wake up early but not too early. However, I don't usually do so.
A N S W E R. T R U T H F U L L Y !!
:: Do you like anyone? Nope. Hope that doesn't make me wierd.
:: Ever recorded a sexual act on video? No way! >_< :: Do you fall for the wrong guy or girl? Haha. Perhaps not wrong. Maybe not the one that was meant to be.
D O. Y O U. P R E F E R.
:: Sun or moon? Stars... It's beautiful :)
:: Snickers or Hersheys Chocolate? Hershey's.
:: Left or right? Right.
:: 10 acquaintances or having two best friends? A best friend & few close friends.
:: Sunny or rainy? Not too sunny, not too rainy. Cloudy windy would be good.
:: Vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream? Vanilla's the best.
A B O U T. Y O U!
:: What time is it? 1.06 a.m.
:: Name? Elizabeth Hie
:: Nickname(s): Liza, Liz, Lizzie, Squirrel, Lizard
:: What is your birth date? 12th December 1986
:: What do you want right this second? ...... *thinking* ...... True friends who are around that I can talk to.
:: Where do you want to live? Nice comfortable condo / nice interior designed house with wide spaces.
:: How many kids do you want? Max 4. Ideal 3.
:: You want to get married? Yes! XD
:: Can you roll your tongue? Nope.
O T H E R S:
:: Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Cut then twirl!
:: Have you eaten spam before? O-o what?
:: Favorite ice cream? Vanilla with cookies in it. Raspberries!
:: How many kinds of cereal are in your cabinet? 1, I think. CocoCrunch!
:: What's your favorite type of soda? I hardly drink sodas. Not a fan. But best of all, is Sprite.
:: Do you cook? Not really. Learning.
I N .T H E. L A S T. M O N T H , H A V E. Y O U ?
:: Had a crush? Yeah. But... just crushes and it's over.
:: Bought something? Shopped a lot recently XD
:: Sang? Yeah man! Love singing!
:: Been hugged? Yepz! In camp, when have to say bye to peeps I've met.
:: Felt stupid? Oh, many times.
:: Missed someone? Yepz. My buddies who are not around. Close friends who are no longer close.
:: Danced crazy? I wish! Don't hv the guts!
:: Gotten your hair cut? Nope. Next week!
:: Cried? Unfortunately, yeah.
:: Lied? Think so.
:: Stole anything? Nah. Nopez.
Thursday, December 14, 2006
More about me...
Posted by starlightliz at 2:59 am
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
oohh okie okie! Thanks for the explanations Jon!! Wow! I can't believe you read the whole thing. I didn't know people actually read it! Thanks for reading it thru and teaching me as well XD
Post a Comment