BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Part 2: HaPpY BiRtHdAy 2 Me!!! XD

Thought I'll post separately since the other one was longggg~ Don't wanna bore my readers.

Another special thanks to the peeps who wished me via sms & calls for my birthday!!!

  1. Mark Ong (2 weeks before my bd O_o)
  2. Andrew Lee (a week before my bd)
  3. My cousin, Jia Jia (a day before... on me blog)
  4. Lydia Lim (a day before...)
  5. Sook Fern (call in the morning to wish me & check on me)
  6. Jason (also for your post in your blog to wish me)
  7. Dexter Tang
  8. Ding Jian
  9. Pheng Aun
  10. Lucas
  11. Pei Wern
  12. Joshua San
  13. Daniel Yap CS
  14. Brian Lee
  15. Mandy
  16. Michael
  17. Unknown because no. wasn't recorded in my hp (I think it was John)
  18. James Ong
  19. Ann Jill
  20. Vincent Sia
  21. Jimmy
  22. Andrea Pang
  23. Franky
  24. Jeremy
  25. Irene Wong
  26. Lemuel Low (my 'di di')
  27. Zim Sen
  28. Leslie (for calling me!)
  29. Alex (for calling me out & made the arrangements for "supper")
  30. Jonathan (on MSN)
  31. Andrew Tan Yoon Wei (on MSN)
  32. Bonnie (on MSN)
  33. Andrew Tan
  34. Chris (on call, whom I met in futsal on my bd)
  35. Eric

Special thanks also for Birthday Cards & Friendster testimonials by:
  1. Debbie (card)
  2. Pui Fun (card + calling me)
  3. Matthew (bro's friend)
  4. Melanie (old school mate)
  5. Cheryl (met in ACTS church AYA Awards)
  6. Jovy (junior in high school)
  7. Ryan (from YQ Camp)
  8. Audrey Ming (from YQ Camp)

Not to forget, special thanks to those who gave me prezzies!
  1. Perfume & Cake by my parent's close friends; Aunty & Uncle Khaw.
  2. Silver Scarf by my brother.
  3. Extra pocket money by my parents.
  4. Handphone Anime themes by Joshua San (thanks for the surprise hidden bd prez & being so excited to wish me via sms again & again)
  5. Belanja-ed drink & half price for dinner? by Daryl.
  6. "The Case for Faith" Book by Li Jian, Brian & Alex.
I am so sorry if I have forgotten anyone. I hope I mentioned everyone. I tried to track down & remember the peeps to thank them. Thanks ya all again yaaa!!! :)

0 comments: