BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 22, 2006

Part 2: Friends I've Found

CF Gathering: Older + Younger Ones

Okay.. I kinda "crashed" into the party since my dear friend dragged me out. Well, not exactly drag ler... I willingly went for it. LOL! You see, a friend was supposed to invite me (he promised me in United Live Concert) but I didn't get any info about it. Think he doesn't have my contact or he has forgotten me! Man, I haven't seen these kids for like... years! Well, I saw some of them in Planet Shaker's Concert that night, but almost none of them were there yesterday. Odd!

There were only 3 of my year CFers there. Oldest person, Ah Liang was there as per usual. There were a number of our juniors (1 yr younger than us). Great to see all of them. Some came back from US, UK and India-la... Also, we saw lots and lots of juniors (just ended form 5, form 3s.. the ones still studying in high school). Man, I felt sooo embarrassed! Firstly, I was sort of 'crashing' a party but they welcomed me with open arms. Secondly, I wasn't young anymore! I didn't know most of them. But the ones I knew, I am so glad that I am able to get connected and catch up with them. It's really cool and amazing to meet up with people you've been with in high school and see them grow- physically, spiritually & mentally!

Amazing I tell you.. Simply amazing! The guys were charming & the gurls bloomed into roses. The shy ones became more talkative and socialized a lot! Seeing some of the younger ones take lead in CF... it's like WOW!!! Awesome... Just look at the product of someone who started the CF in a house, inspired and passionate for God.. Look at it now.. it's amazing!

I pray that these people would cont to press on with their journey with Christ. I know that the road they take would become harder... come on, it's not easy following and maintaining relationship with God, ya know. But have faith, it is not impossible. The result would be seen when we all start working and grow older!!!

Well, that's all for now. I am sooo proud of all of ya!!!!! XD I thank God for each and everyone of you...

0 comments: