BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 18, 2006

Part 3: HaPpY BiRtHdAy 2 Me!! XD

I had a birthday dinner with my family. When I was a kid/teenager, we usually go "Victoria Station" to makan. As years went by, we head to "San Francisco SteakHouse". As you can see, my taste is kinda expensive. This year we went somewhere different!!! We went "CHILLIS"! Yahooo! XD The portion of food is quite BIG though.

I never thought that my dad would suggest that place. However, it was good! We were so full! I would love to put some pics of my family here but my parents discourage me from doing so. They are afraid that someone may 'curi' the pics and modify it. It was fun going out dinner with my family and all of us happy! I very scared wanz when my parents moody.. They tend to nag me about lotsa stuff and their facial expression, you just don't wanna go near them.

So.. can't show any pics. Sowee! I wanted to pay for dinner but my dad wouldn't allow me to O_o next time then!

Oh ohh.. I forgot to mention, on my birthday, as my friends & I went 'Zuup' in 1Utama to eat, the service there was good! The guys get to play 'Play Station' that was set up at the corner as they wait for their food and when the owner got to know that it was my birthday (think he overheard), each of us got a scoop of ice-cream for FREE! Awesome, right? The food tasted good too! Price were reasonable! They have soup/stew in bread man!!! However, don't expect BIG portions. It's quite ok la. But if you have Ken's stomach, you probably need more food! LOL!

So, "Chillis" and "Zuup" is cool!!! Try Zuup some day.

1 comments:

Ken said...

chillis would be just right for me :D