Yey! Finally new layout and background. Kinda like this one.
This isn't exactly what I thought of, but better than the previous boring background.
Such a turn off whenever I visit my own blog. I needed some color in my blog!
I still can't find what I wanted or something that shouts out my passion.
I wanted a graphic, a blog that kinda portrays who I am or smtng.
Anyway, thanks to the peeps who were willing to help, whether you could or couldn't at the end. Also, those who helped me find some great layouts & gave me opinions.
Thanks also to another friend who sacrificed some time to look into my blog & gave me pointers on html codes (eg. changing font color & size).
Oh... not to forget, a bro who downloaded a programme into my comp to make web-making easier!!! Though I am still blur blur on how to use the prog, it's okie.. will find ya for pointers.
You know who you are ler ;) Thanks so much for helping me make it happen!
Sunday, November 26, 2006
Finally, new layout!
Posted by starlightliz at 7:34 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Testing 123
A beautiful blog indeed, sis =)
Thank you brrooo!!! DING DONG!!! Thanks for visiting my blog all the way from UK! :) when u coming backkk? Must tell k!
Post a Comment