The rules laid out are:
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on Shuffle mode.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Write any comments you have after the song name.
5. Tag everyone who’s linked to your blog (those reading this entry included too!) and get them to tell you when they’ve done theirs, so you can both laugh at each other’s “misfortunes” or “coincidences”! =D
If someone says "is this okay?" you say?
The distance by Ewan Lowenstein - Serendepity Soundtrack
O_o doesn't make sense
How would you describe yourself?he
Paint the Silence by South
Erm.. yeah.. silence is virtue :P I am quite a quiet person.
What do you like in a guy/girl?
Wave Goodbye - Simon Steadman - Smallville Soundtrack
I DON"T Like goodbyes >.< That's what I don't like.. LOL! Not what I like..
How do you feel today?
Feelin' myself - Dolla - Step Up Soundtrack
Sounds so wrong O_o
What is your life's purpose?
Friend's Forever - Gilmore Girls Soundtrack
Bwhaha.. my life purpose is to make more friends??? hahaha! Yea, to expand His kingdom XD
What is your motto?
To Make You Feel My Love - A Cinderella Story Soundtrack
Sounds forceful...
What do your friends think of you?
Breakthrough - The Cheetah Girls
What do you think of your parents?
The Way We Get By - The OC Soundtrack
haha yeah.. the way we get by punishments :P cheeky!
What do you think about very often?
Half-life - Duncan Sheik - What a Girl Wants Soundtrack
Hmmm pretty true.. most of the time I spend my time thinking how much live my life... which is pretty much.. half alive, half lifeless.
What do you think of your best friend?
His eyes is on the sparrow - Cece Winans - Sister Act 2 Soundtrack
I know He is taking care of her.. as He takes care of the sparrows :) She is like a sparrow too!
What do you think of the person you like?
For The Love - Step Up Soundtrack
Hahah for love, he'll do anything? :P *creepy*
What is your life story?
I'mma Shine - Step Up Soundtrack
I'm supposed to shine ;) Shine His light!
What do you want to be when you grow up?
Diamonds are a girl's best friend - Nicole Kidman - Moulin Rouge Soundtrack
haha be someone's wife... get a diamond ring! have a family!! XD
What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Couldv'e been - Mandy Moore - Walk to remember Soundtrack
Sigh.. why la remind me... "could have been so beautiful.... could have been so right... could have been my lover... I'll never want could have been.. in a cold and lonely night". Only the could have beens... but never achieved it.. LOL!
What will they play at your funeral?
Fake Your Way to the Top - DreamGirls Soundtrack
I don't wanna be labelled as fakeeeee when i dieee... >.<
What is your hobby/interest?
Shakespear in Love - Layla Kaylif
Awww... finding for my love... dreaming of my prince charming.
What is your biggest fear?
Good Life - Leslie Mills - What a Girl Wants Soundtrack
Why laaa... I love having a good life.. Maybe not too good.. then, I'll get to comfortable.
What is your biggest secret?
It's All Over - DreamGirl Soundtrack
Secrets all over the place... all over my mind... *lol*
What do you think of your friends?
Don't Write Me Off - Hugh Grant - Music and Lyrics Soundtrack
esp when I've changed.

0 comments:
Post a Comment