After I came back from the trip.. I was unwell for a couple of days... yes again.
Hahaha.. others reckon that I had too much fun in Gold Coast, that's why.
During the trip: BAD case of phlegm & soarthroat
After the trip: BAD case of dizziness, nausea, phlegm, cough. Just feeling all weak.
I'm alright now :) better already! Ate more red meat and cooked proper food!
Now.. WORK WORK WORK.. :(
Not my favourite word.. but hey.. can't do much about it, unless I plan to scrap the whole sem and retake... which is so not advisable.
Lots of reports to be done. I am taking it a week, a day, an hour at a time. LOL!
Don't expect to see me so free anymore after this..
After assignments and exams...
MELBOURNE here I come XD... WOOHOO!! OCF Convention 2007 & hanging out with my bestfriend and big bro there! Coolness! Can't wait.\
Then comes graduation if I can grad in Dec instead of March. Back to Adelaide and then back to M'sia for summer vacation.
hahaha! I am so much more adventurous now compared to last time, right? :)
Yes, I can hear some ppl whispering "crazinesss..." behind me..
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Post-trip
Posted by starlightliz at 12:13 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment