BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 24, 2005

Not satisfied!!!

Hmmm I shifted to this bloggie here hoping that I would be happier blogging here. I don't know why I have this mindset that the other blog of mine is like isolated edi. I've always wanted to have some nice design on my blog, simple yet signifies something... about me. The thing is, I don't know layout stuff, HTML info & all that... If not, I would really do lots of change in my blog. I wish I didn't have to kacau some of my friends, asking them super a lot of questions about stuff like these.. *pai seh* =P Thanks anyway yaz!!! =)

I kinda like this new blog... I guess it's the font, the space & the stuff I can add into my blog, such as pics & songs (if I can figure out how to do it). The thing is I don't know how to use the features!! *gaaahhh!!!* Also, I think my blog seems very white.... maybe cause my notebook screen have some dirty invisible spots here & there, so it doesn't look like the pure white background. Not satisfied for some reason? too plain or greyish-white perhaps? hehehe =P Now, it doesn't look any different from my old blog.

Am I really picky or what?!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's fine gal.. You want to put a profile pic ah? Just key in your photo url.. for example you've pic on ur friendster. Just pick one that you like and right click to find it's properties. They will show you the pic's url.. Just copy them to your rpofile settings..

As for songs, I'm not very good la.. I just took it from the musicvideo.com.. If you want gospel songs, then quite hard to find in this site.. I checked for gospel songs but takda..