BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Blur Queen

I was sooooo sure that my class was at 12p.m.
The info has locked in my mind... 12pm, 12pm, 12pm on Thurs
Waiting for 11.30am's transport to come & pick me up.
But I thought to myself...isn't it an hour & a half class today?
So it ends at 1.30pm? Hmmm.. strange timing.
So, I opened my file...
Thought it was better to check my scheduele again...
Whether it was a 2 hour class or just and hour and a half
*CRAP*

My class is actually from 10am to 11.30am!
*MY GOSH!!!!!*
My class has already started!
Guess what time I checked the schedule?
10.45a.m.

As my friend said, I am the champion of all blurness.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oklar....give your the champ for blur ok

*give trophy*

hehe :p

Jason

Ken said...

Ku dah cakap ni... tidur awal sikit, tak nak dengar. Tengok, bangun pagi sudah 'blur'. Congrats

Anyways, it has happened to me before. And i finally arrived at a conclusion - "Telephones are the best inventions"

just call ur friend up and ask what you missed la....

Anonymous said...

You defintely can't beat Wen.. but her kind of blurness and your kind slightly different...

Anonymous said...

For me.. it was when i was form 5 with all the many tuition every weekday... so on wednesday, I went to Mr Goey asking why the add maths tuition teacher not here yet.. Then after like 10 minutes only realised that its wednesday... that's english tuition not add maths...

So have to rush home and run to the english tuition. Good thing it was just behind my house..
:P

It happens to people. And yes tidur awal really help in this situation..

Anonymous said...

Darn right, you're blur Liz. I've been telling you that for the past 5 years. Ahahahahaa! I'm so mean.... Hey! Link me!

Anonymous said...

liz, it's okay to be blur. trust me on this one. i'm still standing aren't i =p

Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://eyxwjqqc.com/xsxe/xnjl.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://afqkxkhz.com/rouw/uyfc.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://eyxwjqqc.com/xsxe/xnjl.html | http://cahmhmuw.com/bawb/ubef.html