BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Not a traveller!

Hiya peeps, I am blogging from Sydney. For those who don't know, I am here for a family trip, for about a week ^_^

Just wanted to post something short.... so, don't worry. Just sit back & relax.

What I like about travelling:
1) Get to see new places, explore places

2) Get to see all kinds of soveniers & buy them

3) All de scenic places are really beautiful *especially the sea 'n beach here... so clean & clear!*

4) we can take lotsa travelling pics ^^

5) Experience different season
*like in Aussie, you won't sweat even when it's summer! but u'll get sunburn* I need a tan anyway* =P It's windy here too*


What I dislike about travelling:
1) Travel sickness: car, on air, on water
*bumpy roads, winding roads.... arghhhh!!!*

2) You can hardly find any place to eat out here!!! I'm not even asking for mamak! During day time it's hard to find for a place to eat! *seriously!!!*

3) Jet Lag: It's way early to go to sleep, way early to get up to travel around!
*3 hours ahead of M'sia*

4) The scenic places look all the same.. just from different angles perhaps
*can get pretty boring*

5) Different temperature... unstable..
*It can be really sunny, then it the sun light goes dim for a few secs.. den comes back scorching hot again.... *wahliao!* and it can be pretty windy during the summer*


That's all i can think of blogging now. it's already almost 12am here. Take care, peeps! Laterz!


Signing off from Sydney, Australia.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aiya lilsis,

ur on holiday be happy la...holis also complain wanz...well guess ur not so the nature person rite...

the roads in aus cant be that bad right?fi u compare to malaysia roads, worst rite?

i knw ur havin fun there..take care..

dont forget to come back with extra girl for me...hehe ;p

Jason

Anonymous said...

yah i agreed with u last dec i gone to Japan including tokyo and disneyland and have to wake up 6 am every morning and most of the time is on the road and very cool but i enjoyed it