BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 08, 2006

Updates

Oh man, there were so many things happening and I haven't blogged about it. I am really excited to share about it with ya all.. and also, one day as I reflect and read my posts back, I am reminded of what had happened =)

Well, updates...

  1. Didn't do so well in exam. 2 out of 4 papers were not that good. For the first time, I 'tembak'/ randomly picked answers for my MCQ questions like crazy 'cuz I was in a rush. It was terrible and I know I didn't put in the amount of effort I should have in my studies.
  2. Went for "Psycho Camp" (Psychology Camp la). Theme was "Life is Beautiful". I really enjoyed myself and had a changed perspective about my life. I really learnt a lot from the camp and I met some amazing people (my juniors, am proud of them) and grew closer to one of my school mates =) It was a 4 day, 3 nites camp.
  3. I went for Baptism and Membership Encounter Weekend (BMEW) and I really did encounter the Lord there. I learnt a whole new perspective about my Father in Heaven and really it has been so great being there. Opened up my heart to Him, envisioned me together with Him.. it's amazing.. how He took me in and accepted me, though I ran away so many times from Him. The story of the Prodigal Son, Though I was really tired and had backaches from the previous camp, Spirit of God really kept me awake for all the sessions there. Also, pastor did a great job preaching. I personally like his style of teaching.
  4. Just started work. It was o-kay la. I won't say I really love it, but could handle la. Quite tiring though. Takes about an hour to travel there and back. It'll be for 2 months.. means 40 more days, minus today and 2 days of leave. Am thankful that I got a job. Just didn't think it would be this early. Still very confused with what I'm suppose to do. Don't quite understand much about the job I'm doing. If you all were wondering, I am doing testing on application programme.
That's the update for today. Selamat Malam and take care! ^_^

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

so easy la this job..i also wan..jz test test