Students' Psalm
The Lord is my sheperd, I shall not flunk;
He keepeth me from lying down when I should be studying.
He leadeth me beside the cooler water for a study break;
He restores my faith in study guides.
He lead's me better study grades;
For my grade's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of borderline grades
I will not have nervous breakdown
for thou art with me;
My prayers and their friends, they comfort me.
Thou givest me answers in moments of blankness;
Thou anoints my head with understanding.
My test paper runneth with questions I recognise
Surely passing grades and flying colours will follow me.
All the days of examinations,
And I shall not have to dwell in college
Forever!
Amen.
I Could Study This Notes Forever
Over DOTA and my studies
The study notes are piling on me
And when I open up my heart
I need the need for killing spree.
I could study these notes, forever (x4)
Oh, I feel like studying
It's foolishness I know
But when the student's have seen the light
They will study with joy,
Like we're studying now...
Adapted by "I could sing of Your love forever"
Written by Lemuel Low
Thursday, April 20, 2006
Humor for students...
Posted by starlightliz at 11:06 am
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Haha, love that students' psalm! ;)
hello! i'm a newcomer to ur blog... my name's Ben Shyen. you'll probably remember me as Henry though... i'm glad you liked the play~ visit *my* blog if you have the time! God bless...
must always remember to cite your sources or its considered plagerism.
Haha... very well writen though some part may not rhyme with the song correctly.. nevertheless its good.
hehehe got cite source mah... under the song.. the tiny words =P btw, Lem wrote it David =)
*smack head* good one...
that song..is exactly what i need right now. i'm so glad i decided to stop by your blog (even though i have exams tom.) but it turns out that it was for the better anyways. take cares! and 'gambatte'. soon all this dreadful studying will be over...
Post a Comment