Whoa... I haven't been grounded for quiet some time. I remembered that my parents gave me the freedom to choose after I graduated from secondary school because they said I am old enough to make my own judgement & decisions.
Guess what.. I am grounded again! Woohooo! *I know, I'm nuts*
Why am I grounded?
- 'Cuz I handed in my assignment paper last minute (though it was on time)
- 'Cuz I am always late and I never seem to learn from my lesson
- Dad is just waiting for my cell phone bill to get me caught & teach me a lesson
What am I grounded for?
- No friends allowed to come to my place
- Can't go out except for college & CG
- These two weeks.
- Good for me anyway, cuz I am bombarded by assignments & I have exams next week.
- Makes no difference to me. I kinda thank God also! Help me control myself & be more discipline..

0 comments:
Post a Comment