BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Stress-nesss!!!!!

Wahhhh!!! Wanna cry lerrr... feel like running around the field 10 times to relief my stress.. or shouting on top of a mountain. Wahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okie... enough of "wah"-ing. Let's see what do I have to do

12/3 Today : Mock Presentation for Sat & Sociology Quiz (which i haven't studied)
14/3 Fri: Sociology Presentation
15/3 Sat: Research Colloqiuom Presentation
17/3 Mon: Special Project Paper on the "Special Kid's" weekly visit in Ampang
18/3 Fri: Research Paper for Research Methods
Research Paper for Sociology
Peranakan Paper: Food (Meat, Poultry's...)

Week after.... End term from Monday 24th to Wednesday 26th April 2006.

Oh man, I can't wait for all these to be over!!!

9 comments:

Blurry D said...

Ouch!!!! That is a lot fo stuff to do babe..

Anyways, take more water and have a daily supplement with you. Dont get distracted and focus on what you need to do.I am sure that you are able to overcome it.

Anonymous said...

ahh, i darn right know how it feels laydeh. haha

deborah

Ann Jill said...

hei chill ah =)

Anonymous said...

hahaha.... busy schedule makes a busy girl..

wana see my schedule? its already packed till July. u'll faint when u see it. To think about it, i'm a freelance man!!! I think i needa hire a secretary liao =)

anyway, God bless! Im sure u'll pull through, or else i'll pull u through, kekeke...

andrew tan

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the blog. For a free stress MP3 program that really works, download yours from www.mindmint.com. Just click the free download menu. Enjoy.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the blog. There is a free MP3 subliminal program at www.innertalk.com/mp3.html#free that really is very helpful.

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » »

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Free ringtones usa http://www.tadalafil4.info