BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 17, 2006

Waiting for a miracle...

I just rededicated my life last Sunday in ACTS church. It was wierd.. I didn't see myself as backslided Christian or anything.. Perhaps, I didn't wanna admit or didn't wanna acknowledge it. Don't get me wrong. It's not that I don't believe in God and Jesus as my Savior or stop having that faith. But I know that I needed something more in life than what I am currently living. I lost the joy in doing the things in my ministry, in studies and seem like almost everything.. life itself. The life inside of me was like... DEAD. Get what I mean?

I need to be excited in my faith, once again. To be excited to want to truly know Him. I lost all those desires. I kinda lost hope in myself in other sense. Perhaps, I stop trusting that He could do anything for me, since I do not seem to be doing anything for myself. Things always seem to be the same... you have that fire in ya burning so passionately and brightly one day, and the next thing you know it's gone. I don't want that in my life anymore. So, tired of going through the same routine.

I need to have more in my life than just a flickering fire within me. I need to have more than what I think there is out there. I need more hope in my life. I need the JOY in me once again. I need a CHANGE in my life... People say, they can see change in themselves and others can see it to when they have Christ in them and they can see Holy Spirit in work. I want that!!! I want to see a change in my perspective, in my heart to desire & be commited to Him and a change in my behavior to be a better person.

I need to believe for myself that there is still hope, that I once used to believe.
I need to know that I am His precious child, that He still loves me & hears my cry.

I waiting for a miracle in my life... I want more than what I am at now...
There's gotta be more in life & a meaning to live.

"God, please send a miracle, open my eyes, ears & heart & help me believe"

4 comments:

Ken said...

lol

the result of influence

Anonymous said...

Hey!
Stumbled upon your blog, read your post n wanna say that I'm really encouraged by your response to the play.

- i think anyone involved in the play would ;)

Keep the fire burning!

-aManDa teNg pEi wERn said...

you're not alone girl... guess all of us neeed to rekindled that fire we once had... keep it up girl... god will be found if you seek him earnestly with your heart

Anonymous said...

Hi Lizzie, I'm Sarah Fong. You would know me as Esther in the play. I read your blog. I'm so encouraged by your rededication in Acts Church. That's just the beginning of this exciting journey of faith. God wants me to tell you that He loves you very very much. He is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. His love for you never changes. He is your Creator, and you are His masterpiece. He has a great purpose for you. Don't be discouraged by what had been, could be or should have been. Jesus' blood has washed you clean. He has forgiven your sins, so you can "forget" your sins. Look up to Jesus. He's patting your head, saying "Follow Me. You are my precious daughter. I have the best plan for you." Grace, we do not deserve it and yet we are given a freewill to decide. Eternal life is a decision away. You need to decide. Choose ye this day whom ye will serve :D