BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Facial "Experience"

Oh man.. this is an experience I will never forget. Why? Because certain emotions were aroused from the experience... such as, PAIN!!! >_<

I don't know what were equipments were used to do whatever the person did to my face. I know my nose had lots of blackheads and I had pimples around.... but my goodness -_- I will never forget that half an hour (was it longer or less, I have no idea)!!!

Before that everything was fine. It was relaxing. Just that half an hour of torture, taking out my blackheads and poking the *slimy thing* out ze pimples. YUCK!!!! My secondary school friend said that the lady used a needle! I was like "WHAT???!!!" Is that gonna make my face 'wHOLeY'??? Good thing I didn't see what she used! I just held unto my own hands tightly (no one to hold mah...) & I was tearing k!

SHUCKS!! and I didn't know my whole face had blackheads!!!! She sqeezed and poke almost everything single inch or mm on my face. It was ridiculously painful!!! -_- *faints*

RM 60 for facial. It was a good experience. Though my cheeks is still kinda red and there are still marks, as if there were pimples (but they aren't la), my skin is really really smooth! That I really like *XD* You know the ads on TV, on those baby Johnson powder or smtng, you put on the baby's butt and it's super smooth... Maybe like that... Just that my face ain't no butt!

Will I go back there again? For now, I'll pass... unless my face cries out for HELP & in desperate need for attention. It was indeed a 'traumatic' experience for me... but I'm glad I went through it at least once to know what it's like :)

Before I forget, a special thanks to my primary & secondary school friend, Stephanie, whom I haven't seen for years, who brought me there!

0 comments: