*ZzZzzzzz* Wait.. I am still in class! LIZZIE, WAKE UP!!! >.<
Sigh.. again.. dozing off in class. These days I've been distracted and really the thought of sleeping in class doesn't seem to matter to me anymore because I can hardly understand what the lecturer is talking about anyway. Yes, that goes for ALL my COURSES!!! The lecturer talks as if there is no tomorrow!
I'm in BIG trouble. It's only the 3rd week of lectures! How am I gonna survive the whole semester? Surely there is a way right? My ex-classmates who took the semester last year seem to be able to handle it well and did quite alright for your courses. Oh ya, courses here means subjects.
Sigh.. I aimed to concentrate and focus for this semester.. but my mind keep side-tracking on other things... I seem to have lots of things in my mind these days. It is so annoying!!! >.< Can't I just stop thinking for a second or something. Then again, it gets boring in there (my brain), if I do stop thinking... but sometimes, it is just too much.
I don't quite like the fact that I can't get over things easily. That emotions sway me too easily. That it is so hard for me to just focus on other things when there are other things that are bothering me. Arrrghhhh!!! Irritating-ness!
No.. my life is not falling apart. Not yet... Don't plan for it to fall apart either. I am just plain weird. I am good at pushing my thoughts/memories away.. yet, most of the time.. these stupid thoughts either keep bugging me from time to time or manifest in my emotions in which I can't identify, after a while, why am I feeling all depressed.
Sometimes I wish... life would be simpler. Why do we have to make life complicated for ourselves? Why is it so easy for people to misunderstand one another? Why is it easy to pinpoint each other's weaknesses? Why is easy for one to get hurt by words? Why does one become super overly sensitive with what another say, think or do?
Sigh.. My nonsense thoughts and worries can wait when I am in class. Lectures are more important.. then again, if I don't understand a thing, what is the point? Nvm.. I'll keep trying anyway.
Aiming for mental discipline this sem!!! XD Jia Yao, Lizzie!!!
Wednesday, August 08, 2007
Classes + strayed thoughts...
Posted by starlightliz at 10:42 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment