BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 06, 2007

Quote

Got this quote from my friend, which I thought was meaningful + true...

Romance says, "Enjoy the fantasy".
Wisdom calls us to base our emotions and perceptions in reality.

2 comments:

DarthTigger™ said...

Hahaha.. glad I wrote something that someone found useful! ^^

Anyway, actually I wanted to leave a comment on your previous post. The one where you were going on about being depressed and all that. For goodness sake you are a girl you can keep it in you for life... wait.. forget that.. XD

What I actually really want to say is, sometimes it's good to write about events that are depressing to us not because we want others to know that we are depressed and why but because you can use it to express yourself and also to write down what you have learn from there. If you do that, wouldn't that mean that you are learning and you want to share what you learn with others rather than just sharing your pain?

And by sharing what you have just learn doesn't it also mean that others will have a chance to learn too? It that way wouldn't it help other people? Well, that's just a few questions I thought you should ask yourself anyway.. Hope it helps you. ^^

starlightliz said...

Yeah, I like your quotes. Can you like write a book of quotes for me :P

Nwayz, yeah.. I agree with ya... but I'll share only if I am learning something from it. If it's just about how depressed and all the complains of my life.. don't think I'll do that anymore :)