BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Living up to our names?

ELIZABETH
means 'consecrated to God' and is of Hebrew origin

Elizabeth is sophisticated and noble
She can be child like and child-oriented
She has the ability to succeed in life
She is spontaneous and direct
Only when allowed freedom will she be happy
She has a forthright approach of life
Her unflagging energy is an inspiration
She is an innovator and originator
Sh structures and give shape to others
She considers her home to be her castle

Another interpretation (from keychain my dear friend/bro gave me):
One devoted to all she meets
Being a model to the community for how she loves her family and friends
Hard working and charitable
Giving her all, loves to excel
Knowing she is doing her best and feeling a special glow from it
Watch your hearts, for she'll take them every time and not even know it


LISA
(My nickname - only family & 'ol close friends call me by that name)
means 'honey bee' and is of Greek origin

Lisa is expansive and warm
Obstacles in her way tend to be ignored
She is sometimes attracted to secretiveness
She values freedom
She has a great urge to untangle mysteries
She is highly aware of her public image
She is both practical and imaginative
She has revolutionary zeal
She frequently arouses emotions in others
She strives to excel in everything she does


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, these are the meanings and apparently the 'personality' to my name.
What do ya think? Does it sound like me? hehe :)
I see the person I used to be and the person I am now, mentioned above. I see the person I want to be as well...

Well, what do you guys think?
Maybe I'll comment what I think at the next post :)

0 comments: