"No chilli for a month", says the doc :(
Well, it seems that I haven't been eating healthily and that produced some problems. If not, why wouldn't I be able to take chilli, right?
Since then (well, last week) I've decided to live a healthier lifestyle. I changed my eating+drinking habits and decided to exercise too.
Drinking: Taking more than just a cup of water. I attempt to drink at least 2 cups and a bottle of water each day.
Eating: Eat more veggies and fruits. I think a dish of veg at least a meal a day. Trying to eat fruits every morning but at the moment, not enough fruits in refrigerator.
Supplement/vitamins: Taking supplement each day.
Exercise: Sit-ups, crunching (whatever u call it.. the one you lift your leg and down to exercise the bottom of your stomach) and cycling (on the machine). Doing it once in 2 days.
My bro is training me for my exercise. He is an expert since he gets trained by his gym instructor. So in turn, he is training me now! First training was 2 days ago... I was shouting in pain because it was so difficult! But I told myself, "Lizzie, YOU CAN!!! Persevere!!! Can ONE!!!". Hehe cheering myself on in my mind. Parents was wondering why were there someone shouting in pain. LOL!
The next day, I didn't quite feel any pain at first, but later in the evening, the pain grew...! T.T OUCH! So PAIN!!! If anyone were to touch my tummy, I would be screaming or something (ok la, not so drama :P). So I rested for a day. That's when I decided not to do it everyday, but on alternate days.
Hopefully whatever I am doing now, I'll do it consistently :) Wish me all the best!
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Health Freak?
Posted by starlightliz at 12:07 am
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment