Last year's Bible Study group~
I really appreciate what our leader did in this group. I believe that she really made a difference in our lives. I know she did for me! And she still is! I believe that God has brought us all together, not by accident. We gel-ed together so well over the months. Amazing~!
It was certainly an interactive, supportive & encouraging group!
We've learned heaps from one another... Just because one dedicated her time & effort, to do His will, to follow His calling by leading and guiding us through. Also, not forgetting, everyone else who were willing to come week in & out faithfully, asking questions for clarity/understanding of the Word and the desire to learn together.
It is the only group with all gals in it!
Thank You God for bringing us together.
I've seen the people in this group changed over the months, including myself.
Though we are separated into different groups now, I know that it was this BS group that kinda 'kicked start' heaps of things, esp. how much we are involved now in OCF in our growth and how we are shaped to be the individuals we are now.
So, Cheers~ To my JAMES BS GROUP! I miss ya all!~ Ze bond we have, I shalt not forget!
Ivy, Joannies, Kristin, Sally, Mimi, Fiona + Cheryl (not in the pic)



Hope we get to meet up again for gatherings~
Sunday, June 29, 2008
James BS Group 2007
Posted by starlightliz at 12:25 am
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment