How do you get prepared for winter season?
A hot drink.. but not just any~Chocolate drink with marshmallow~ AWESOME!
Oh and pls wear multiple layers of clothes when you are out. As you can see, Lizzie is wearing 2 layers - long sleeve + short sleeve (it's a fashion trend here) and remember to bring a jacket out.
Yes, Lizzie so eager to drink it and eat the marshmallow. haha!
Meals:Have more carbs... eg. RICE XD
Broccoli is very good for health... it produces iron.. and err err.. it's good la.. lol
Have some meat for protein!
P/S Why this particular meal? Well, just because I thought this is the best dish I've made this year. It actually taste really good (In my opinion ler!) Hehe 'chow' broccoli for the first time & it turned out well! Proud of myself XD Also, I don't really have other pics of food that I've made XP So, hehe. Just promoting a dish I've made that was a success. YEY!

0 comments:
Post a Comment