And everything in time and under heaven
Finally falls asleep
Wrapped in blankets white, all creation Shivers underneath
And still I notice you
When branches crack
And in my breath on frosted glass
Even now in death, You open doors for life to enter You are winter
~lyrics from "Every Season" by Nichole Nordeman~
It is certainly getting colder here. Falls to 7C at night.
From ONE layer of clothes to FOUR layers when I go out.
I found myself reminiscing... Glimpses with different people who were close in my life...
Winter here in Adelaide last year was so different than this time around.
I found myself being close and surrounded by different people this year when I came back.
Found myself in a season of my life which is so different than the previous year.
Am in a new cozy place. My floor is carpeted which would keep my feet warm this year.
Wow...
Just thought about how God has brought me through the year.
I remembered how He called me to Himself and embraced me in His arms again... He healed my brokenness and wounds and opened up doors in my heart for life to enter (like in the song)
This year, He is certainly trying to open different doors, some doors wider...
Instead of allowing me to stay-in or hide away in my own 'room'/'space', being boxed up and secluded.
Slowly, He is bringing me out to try something new and adventurous, in which my heart longs for them somewhere deep inside.
Slowly, He trying to bring me out, helping me express myself more freely and discover His beauty & His heart.
He has started to prepare me for spring already...
That's when things will become clearer 'n busier in my life...
I know that it'll not be a smooth sailing season as I would have juggle between priorities.
As seasons change, will other areas in my life change too? I believe so.
Lifestyle, friendships, relationships, growth... I will change.
~As it takes time for flower buds to open, so will He do the same for me~
Embrace the 'winter' moment in your life, as I will for mine~
Wait for 'spring' to come... for something beautiful will come out from it!

0 comments:
Post a Comment