BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 28, 2006

I exercised!!!!

Yey!!! Finally exercised after a long while!!! I feel sooo happy and satisfied. Thanks bro (Jas) for taking me to Kiara Park @ Tmn Tun to exercise... really needed that. I have been eating a lot past few days, thanks to the "Makan Ministry Team"!!! But I really enjoy myself as I eat. Love the bonding sessions, love the wonderful glorious food & desserts and love the peeps. Oh boy! :)

I can't believe we went 3 rounds!!! My first time walking so much in the park. Haze is gone, air is clear... Oxygen supplies are everywhere as we were surrounded by trees. I love the environment - the waterfall and fountains at that park, it makes the place seem so pleasant. However, the lake were brown... which is.. *eeek* >_<>

I sweated and I am proud of it!!!! Woohoo! I didn't sweat too much or too lil. It's like almost perfect! Lol! XD I think some of you who read this post must think that I am crazy. I am just sooo proud as well that I was able to wake up at 7am and walk for one hour there. I love morning walks rather than evening walks. The air seem so much fresher and when the sun isn't really up yet, you can feel the cool breeze.

I hope that in Aussie, I'll get to exercise a lot more than here as well. I trust that the environment there is so much better because they really take care of the place. Also, it is so much safer in Aussie. Here, if you exercise alone, you don't know what can happen to you. However, it is always fun, going with a friend or doing it in a group :)

Am trying to live a healthier lifestyle now. Taking lil steps towards to do so. It doesn't only help in the physically sense but also mentally and emotionally. You all should try it too! :D

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

next time 10 rounds....3 rounds adi tired...aih....u ah...muz push u run more adi...cannot be so lazy adi....

Jason