BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 28, 2006

There's Gotta Be More to Life

The song that I've attanched to my blog is what I am currently feeling and going through right now. It has been like that for months already... Sigh.. There certainly gotta be more than life than this... this life I am living now.

Past weeks, months has been crazy, I tell you. It all started since June? Have no idea, maybe even way before. Can't recall when all the havoc started. Then, things got worst throughout the months. Occasionally, I would feel bitter and blame others for it but at the end of the day, the only person I know that causes all these things is... Me.

Sigh... Gotta wake up, get up and move on. Need to find my purpose in life again. Need to rebuild my life again. Need to hang unto the grace that God has given to me as a gift for us. Need to search deeper within me and face the devil within. Need to be still on my own and be focused on my goals. Need to think realistically and start being responsibile of my own life.

I need to dream dreams once again. Dreams that are bigger than me. Dreams that was inspired by Him. Dreams which brings new hope, life, joy, and purpose. Dreams that would hang unto God's promises and His destiny for me.

There's gotta me more to life than what it is now...

0 comments: