Lying in bed....
*thinking & feeling extremely lazy*
"Can we skip tutesss plsssssssss???!!!!" both my friend and I plead to one another. LOL!!
Yes, we just woke up at... 11.30pm or was it 12pm.
Tutes was at 1pm...
*sigh* stupid classes... and yet still so much to do after that 2 papers last week >.<
When will it ever end?
At the end of the day, we didn't attend tutes 'cause we got ready late and all.. It'll be really embarrassing to just go into tutes class for just half and hour >.<
Well... a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do... even if she has the monthly thing going on. Haihz.. they should declare hols for girls with mentrual. Losing blood makes a person really tired and unproductive, ya know. I really wonder how those with cramps get through the day? O_o LOL! Ok, I can't believe that I just blogged about this.
Okayyy moving along... So, 2 more papers right? and a long line of activities ahead of me after this.. So, I can't quite afford to extend or pass up late my assignments as well. Mon is the LAST!!! It should stick that way.. but my progress isn't much. So how? Speed up for these few days. Cram both assignments together? Yea, I'll do that... somehow, someway...
*Sigh*
I so wanna be home... Wanna see my family and my friends... Can't wait to just be stress-free all over again, with nothing much to bother me or worry. Then again, when I get back home, I would need to make my decision about next year >.< Well, that's life, isn't it?
Gonna work my butt off tonight, the whole of Fri and Sat. Can't afford to waste anymore time already... I don't care whether I can finish up my assignment on time.. but I care whether I do well in it. I care whether on whether the lecturer accepts my assignment. If they don't... then, I gotta pass up on time lor >.<
It'll be over soon.. and once it's over....
SHOPPING!!!!!!!! SPENDING TIME & CATCHING UP WITH MY BUDZ 'n FAV PEEPS!!!~
What else? Can daydream some more and plan what I can do when I go home... bwhahaha
Do all that before I have to work my butt off for exams... XP

2 comments:
At least you know you are a girl.
Congrats :D
:) yes...study hard...but shopping is still very important..
Post a Comment