Yes I've been M.I.A.ing for the whole week.. and gonna be for this whole week. Only one group of people saw me the whole week... even my housemates hardly saw me around. I've been staying over my friend's place to do assignment together-gether, support, go crazy, help and stress with each other. LOL! It's amazing when the whole house is doing assignment together... hahaha We're either super quiet or super noisy. At least u know got people you can do things together. If I wasn't with them, I think I wouldn't have eaten or sleep for the whole week. Who knows? If I were to stay at home on my own and do my work, I think my lunch would most often be - packet powder soup + boil water = soup 2 drink! and my dinner will be "IndoMee".. yes, those instant food stuff.. for the whole week or smtng. LOL! What time would I sleep, probably during funny times...
I would like to finally say that... IT IS FINISHED!!! but.. sigh... who am I kidding? I still have 2 more assignments and exams to go. Well, at least the BIG HARD once are off my chest. Those reports were crazy. Well.. one of it..
I sent in both my reports late. Consequences: deducted marks-la. However, somehow I feel more satisfied about this sem's reports... Not so stress like last sem.. I don't think I have better time management, but it's like a great success for me to actually be able to handle these assignments pretty alright. I managed to focus more and put aside distractions, other thoughts and emo-ness.. I am not so frantic about not finishing on time, but to do it the best I can, which I think I kinda did. What else? Hmm.. yeah..
Well, I can certainly say that things have been different now. The people I mix with, the things I do and the people I'm close to. It's amazing how things can change within a month or maybe just in 2 weeks. Yea... Well, things change, people change, I've changed too... Changes in my life now:
- Began to mix with different groups of people
- Caught up with those whom I haven't chatted for months
- A bit more focused now.. well have to la.. but, I don't stress myself so much like last time with unrealistic expectations anymore... if I just can't finish it on time, I accept that la.. late admission won't kill me. I learn not from the actual task, but other things that comes with it. Picking up things in which I learn from the things I do... that can become principles in life and can mold my attitude. Eg. Assignments = perseverance.
- No longer stressing about being 'perfect' anymore.. LOL! Seems like I learnt to accept myself and certain situations as it is now.
- Learnt to give myself time and space to grow. As much as I want certain things to be solved or done, NOW... everything just doesn't work that way.
- Learn to focus on the 'now' that is needed to be done, than worrying so much about the future, and leaving the past behind.

0 comments:
Post a Comment