BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Stay in Uni

A group of 5 of us came together to discuss our Research Methods 2 report. We were panicking because we didn't exactly know what to do for it. It drove us nuts. So, we called in an expert! Thank God he managed to help us, or we'll be doomed!!!

I can't imagine how the others would be able to do it on their own or if they started later. It is crazy!!! That's why I dislike doing research work you see. Not my cup of tea.

We started meeting up 3.30pm (well, supposed to be 3.00pm la... but you know M'sian bad time management >.< my bad as well..) and just ended at 7.40pm. No.. we haven't like finished our report. We just got a better understanding on how to do one section of our report. This is only for one of our assignment (the hardest one la...). I have 2 assignments to pass up by this week. Hopefully I know what I'm doing.

Don't plan to attend my lectures cuz I'm rushing like crazy for these reports. 3 more weeks to go and we'll be free from assignments! Then, 2 weeks to study for exams. Yes.. it's crazy.

I really wonder.. are all Malaysian's alike? Because most of us don't have the motivation to actually start early for assignments (though we had like a 2 week study break previously!). Everyone is always doing last minute work... and it's our last year here.. well, last semester for me. Are M'sians (esp HELP students) out of their minds or Australian's face similar problems as us as well? hmm... I really wonder.

Well, it's great being here in uni, as we were able to do our work together with others. I definately wouldn't be able to do it on my own. I thank God for friends whom I can count on.. and people who are willing to help eventhough we may have just met. I guess we know that we can be comfortable with one another because we belong to the in-group of M'sians and previously HELP students (from the same college).

Hahaha well.. more work to be done now. Wish me all de best! 3 more weeks. Jia Yao and Gambatte to those who are struggling as well. You are not alone! XD

0 comments: