BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 07, 2007

We will Dance

I've watched the sunrise in your eyes
And I've seen the tears fall like the rain
You've seen me fight so brave and strong
You've held my hand when I'm afraid

We've watched the seasons come and go
We'll see them come and go again
But in winter's chill, or summer's breeze
One thing will not be changin'

We will dance
When the sun is shining
In the pouring rain
We'll spin and we'll sway
And we will dance
When the gentle breeze
Becomes a hurricane
The music will play
And I'll take your hand
And hold you close to me
And we will dance

Sometimes it's hard to hold you tight
Sometimes we feel so far apart
Sometimes we dance as one
And feel the beating of each others hearts

Some days the dance is slow and sweet
Some days we're bouncing off the walls
No matter how this world may turn
Our love will keep us from fallin'

And we will dance
When the sun is shining
In the pouring rain
We'll spin and we'll sway
And we will dance
When the gentle breeze
Becomes a hurricane
The music will play
And I'll take your hand
And hold you close to me
And we will dance

The music will play
And I'll hold you close
And I won't let you go
Even when our steps
Grow weak and slow
Still I'll take your hand
And hold you close to me
And we, will dance


by Steven Curtis Chapman

..........................................................................................................................................................................

The picture I got from this song is dancing with My Jesus & my future husband or life partner.
Both of you have been on my mind...
This song is dedicated to both of ya.

Dear God, thank You for holding my hand through it all. Thank You for guiding me and I know that You have been looking out for me. Thank You for all that You've done... and thank You for all that You're gonna do. Help me to trust that You'll provide me with my needs, desires and future. Things may not work the way I want it to be.. but Lord, let Your will be done instead of mine, because You have the bigger picture in mind and You know what is the best for me. Cont to show me your unfailing love, grace and mercy that You've poured out in my life... and the lives of others. As I cont to understand that, may I be the blessing to others for You and be the light You called us to be. Thank You for the dances we have each time I encounter You. May we cont to dance together to eternity.... Lotsa luv, your beloved daughter, Lizzie.

Dear future husband, I know that you'll be someone that is favorable in God's eyes. I know that you will love me with all your heart, guide and build me up in my walk with Him, one who would be patient and walk with me through the darkest valleys in my life. I know that you are waiting for me as well... and I will be waiting for you. Thank you for all that you've done (for God, me and others...) and gonna do... thank you for the happiness you'll bring into my life. I'll be waiting for the day whereby, we can dance together, in and out of our lives... and people will know and see that we are not by or on our own, but God is with us as well... holding both of us closely to His heart and protected under His arms... Lotsa luv, your future partner, Lizzie.

"If God ordains it, He will make a way"

1 comments:

DarthTigger™ said...

yeah ^^ If God ordains it.. He will definitely make a way! For now, seek His Kingdom first and let Him carry your burdens for you because you need to now walk towards where God is leading you.

He is holding your hands even though you might not see it. Even though you might not physically feel it. But He's right there beside you. Can you feel His presence?