BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Day of Rest

BWhahahaah!! I can finally say, "IT IS FINISHED"!!!! XD *Woohooo*

Yesterday was the last day of assignment.. T.T "Thank You God!!" *with tears of joy*

So SYOK! After I handed the assignment to my lecturer.. I went out.. feeling relieved and super tired. I only had an hour and half sleep that night.

It was a windy and sunny day (well the sun occasionally appear). I went out to grassy area.. and told myself.. I have to do this before I leave the uni.. I sat on the grace put my bag on it, and just lie down on the grass. "Finally!!!" So nicee I tell you, to just lie down on green pasture, not worrying whether it is dirty and just rest there... The clouds was shifting.. the sky so blue.. the environment so peaceful! I'm just loving it! It's like taking a wholeee chunk of stuff from what you're carrying on your back, throwing it aside and just.... being able to relax like that. It's SO awesome! I really needed that!

Rested for half an hour there... sun kept shining brightly on and off.. a lil irritating, but who cares?!! I know it's a lil odd that I'm the only one lying down there at that time.. usually I see heaps of people doing that but because it was windy and it was early in the morning, I guess no one was there yet.

had to wake up and go for class zombinized! I didn't even know I slept in class, until I got a phone call, and frantically tried to off it when I noticed class started already. LOL! WAH! Eyes were too heavy, so I went back to sleep again. That went on for 1 hr. Then, I woke up for the 2nd hour of the class. Later, I attended tutes! Finally!! I haven't attended tutes for quite a while because of assignments. Then, there was supposed to be another class, but I was told that we didn't need to go for it, since it's not coming out for exam. I know it's kinda rude to skip lectures... but I really really needed rest. My body felt as if it was gonna disintergrate soon.

So I went back home, took my lunch at 4pm!!! Had a friend to chat for a while... and totally konged out at 5.30pm - 10pm. Woke up for 'dinner'. LOL! I got to watch 'Heroes' again T.T!!! So niceeeee... After that I went back to sleep at 2am - 11pm. LONG GLORIOUSS SleeeeppP!!!! I didn't wanna get out of bed for class at 12pm today.. but I had to.. last week of classes man! XD

Am excited that exams are coming.. and soon holidays!! Lecturers helped us to prepare for exams. I am soooo gonna prepare well this time. Starting tonight already :)Yey yey yey!

Well, some of my friends have their exams started next week.. ALL THE BEST peeps!!! XD Mine starts on the following week when most of them finished already. ONE week break for preparation next week. Yeah man!! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh best wishes may God give u peace and wisdom to study
min ying