Can't wait.. 1 passed up already today, another still have like 15% left, and the last one... I need approximately 6 hours to finish it... hhmm better give myself 9 hours.
*if you are still blur, i'm actually talking about assignments*
I have so much that I wanna express and blog about it... Till the next time! *can't wait =)*
Friday, November 25, 2005
2 down, 1 more to go
Posted by starlightliz at 7:24 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
finally done? hehe :)
all the best with your exam preparations :)
Elizabeth...
read your blog one shot through for 2 months...
Hehe, I noticed u wrote u like keeping encouragements. Keep this in your heart.
You have one heck of a down to earth personality, and Im still learning soo much more from all these. Don't try to be someone else, cause God made u sooo unique and I believe if we are faithful in the little things God has assigned us, He will allow His light to shine in us, as u said "His story in mine" =)
Cheerio =)
heheh thanks ken! Now i can focus on exams.. and after that hols!!! Can't waitz!
Heyz anonymous! Thanks for stopping by! I think I know ya.. is it sparrow, paul or someone else? Thank you so much for reading thru my posts & for your encouragement! =) Yeah, i'll keep all these in my heart.
Post a Comment