Finally, it's all done... finished.... *let go a big pphhhewwww*
Well, I am really glad that it is all over. Though so, I have to admit that I am quite dissapointed of myself for starting late in the first place. I gotta plan my time well. I really really don't want this to repeat again. I feel so burdened and tired mentally and emotionally... other words.. burnt out! It's terrible, I tell you. I felt really really low... yet, I gotta finish all of these assignments one shot because of my procastination. It really tore me into pieces. I can't do this any longer.
As I said before, I need to reevaluate my life. I wanna be a better person... for God (mainly for Him), for others and myself. There's a lot that needs fixing/cleaning up in my life. I know that I can't be perfect, but I know that can at least try my best to be the best I can be... and be what He wants me to be and has originally planned or made me to be... Also, having that spirit of excellence that God wants me to have in my life. Doesn't mean that I have to achieve the best in everything or be the best amongst everyone else... but rather... be the best that I can be, put in my best in everything I do & in my service to Him as well as reaching the best that He has in mind for me.
I know that I can't avoid mistakes in my life and I have done... too many of those. I also know there are many more that mistakes that I will make in future, but, I'm rest assured that it's okie.. As long as I am not ignorant and learn from them, I know that I am at the right track.
I just hope that I won't live a life of regrets... but rather a life worth living with joy & gratitude in my heart.
Sunday, November 27, 2005
It's done!
Posted by starlightliz at 9:04 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You go sis!!!
Keep up the good work Anti age skin care keyword lexapro vs prozac boards shop baikalguide Clairol vitamin c skin care http://www.toyota-dealer-4.info/Isambienahypnoticsleepinduceddrug.html White woman dating black man honokaa hawaii Louisiana cellulite reduction ass fisting anal
Where did you find it? Interesting read Debt recovery company Hampton inn mobile 2002 jeep wrangler towing capacity Etd tires
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »
Post a Comment