The things I do when I am taking a break from my assignments... *destress*
Do quizzes, and one of it is this!!! =P
Anyway, my dear friend wants me to do this... so here I go...
(I think I did something similar in my old blog)
3 NAMES I go by:
i. Lizzie/Liz
ii. Liza/Lisa
iii. Squirrel
3 SCREEN NAMES you have had:
i. Lisae
ii. Starlightliz
iii. Strawberry
3 PHYSICAL things I like about myself:
i. Eyes
ii. Finger 'n finger nails
iii. Hands
3 Physical things I DO NOT like about myself:
i. Legs
ii. Height
iii. Nose
3 things I am AFRAID of:
i. not being able to go to heaven
ii. Lizards *I don't know why!!! it's just slimy*
iii. Rats
3 things of my everyday ESSENTIAL:
i. Handphone
ii. Wallet
iii. Tissue
3 of my favourite BAND or music ARTIST:
i. Planet Shakers
ii. Jaci Valesquez (just only =P, still haven't checked out all her songs)
iii. BLUE
iv. Kenny G (I have to add this!)
3 of my favourite SONGS:
i. Imagine Me Without You by Jaci Valesquez
ii. Korean: Because I'm a Girl by KISS
iii. I will be Here by Steven Curtis Chapman
3 things I want in a RELATIONSHIP:
i. God at the centre of it
ii. Guidance
iii. Love & faith/trust
to be continued....
Wednesday, November 23, 2005
Part 1- Three Things about Me
Posted by starlightliz at 11:05 pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey those are more than 3 ddi...
This is very interesting site... » » »
Post a Comment